A content writer is a creative professional who understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Their job is to ensure that their clients’ content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer.
- Full Time
- Vacancies- 1
- Salary- upto Rs.20,000/- pm
- Experience- Fresher/Experience
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- High comprehension of software like Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Some experience with online marketing and lead generation
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- The writing should get our readers motivated to join us on group activities. This is the main criteria by far.
- We’re seeking laid-back, easy-to-understand writing that gets our point across without sounding too serious. We want to make sure that the content is inclusive to everyone.
- The writing should include best practices in search optimization. We will be relying on your expertise in this area.
Take the plunge.
Fill in the form and apply to join our Universe. After all, you can’t score if you don’t take a shot.
Why do leading brands choose to work with us?
"In my previous role in brand digital for The North Face, I collaborated with Playground for over 8 years.
During this time, Matteo and his team proved to be dedicated partners for the brand.
They delivered high quality and excellent end -to-end digital solutions, anchored in elegance yet functional."
Head of Strategy, The North Face
years crushing digital
team members … and
m2 in our HQ - all
packed with creativity