A content writer is a creative professional who understands how the major search engines work and what people are searching for when they visit particular websites. Their job is to ensure that their clients’ content is relevant enough to create interest for consumers, plus answer any of their questions and possibly convert them into a customer.
- Full Time
- Vacancies- 1
- Salary- upto Rs.30,000/- pm
- Experience- Fresher/Experience
A digital marketer will:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter etc
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Take the plunge.
Fill in the form and apply to join our Universe. After all, you can’t score if you don’t take a shot.
Why do leading brands choose to work with us?
"In my previous role in brand digital for The North Face, I collaborated with Playground for over 8 years.
During this time, Matteo and his team proved to be dedicated partners for the brand.
They delivered high quality and excellent end -to-end digital solutions, anchored in elegance yet functional."
Head of Strategy, The North Face
years crushing digital
team members … and
m2 in our HQ - all
packed with creativity