A Web Developer is responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary. Once a website has been created, a Web Developer will generally assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the website.
- Full Time
- Vacancies- 1
- Salary- upto Rs.35,000/- pm
- Experience- Fresher/Experience
Web Developer duties and responsibilities of the job
A typical Web Developer job description should cover:
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
Web Developer job qualifications and requirements
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
A Bachelor’s degree in the following subjects should be included:
- Computer Science
Aside from these skills, there are a number of qualities to be highlighted in a Web Developer job description to ensure the most suitable candidates apply:
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Management experience or examples that show ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management
Take the plunge.
Fill in the form and apply to join our Universe. After all, you can’t score if you don’t take a shot.
Why do leading brands choose to work with us?
"In my previous role in brand digital for The North Face, I collaborated with Playground for over 8 years.
During this time, Matteo and his team proved to be dedicated partners for the brand.
They delivered high quality and excellent end -to-end digital solutions, anchored in elegance yet functional."
Head of Strategy, The North Face
years crushing digital
team members … and
m2 in our HQ - all
packed with creativity