The Human Resources Executive manages and directs all human resources (HR) tasks for an organization or company. HR Executives must educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed across all employees, managers, and executives. Additional HR Executive responsibilities include directing and overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs. Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills are a must as a Human Resources Executive. As a direct connection to your employees you must be keenly aware of employee relations ensuring they are healthy throughout the organization.
- Full Time
- Vacancies- 0
- Salary- upto Rs.25,000/- pm
- Experience- Fresher/Experience
Human Resources Executive Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
Human Resources Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Master Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel)
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
Before going into the great work culture and experience we propagate at Amakein
Technologies, the office has a panoramic view to kill for of the Dhauladhar range as a backdrop for the pong dam. Now that we got that out of the way Amakein Technologies strives to serve innovation, leadership and humour at your desk.
Take the plunge.
Fill in the form and apply to join our Universe. After all, you can’t score if you don’t take a shot.
Why do leading brands choose to work with us?
"In my previous role in brand digital for The North Face, I collaborated with Playground for over 8 years.
During this time, Matteo and his team proved to be dedicated partners for the brand.
They delivered high quality and excellent end -to-end digital solutions, anchored in elegance yet functional."
Head of Strategy, The North Face
years crushing digital
team members … and
m2 in our HQ - all
packed with creativity