You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Vacancies- 2
- Salary- upto Rs.20,000/- pm
- Experience- Fresher/Experience
Job role/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- UI design portfolio
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Good Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Animation (SVG/GIF/CSS3) , Bootstrap, Photoshop, J-Query, Java Script, Responsive, GIT, Newsletter, W3C Validation/Standards, Optimization, WordPress.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
Benefits of Working at Amakein & in Mountains
Before going into the great work culture and experience we propagate at Amakein Technologies, the office has a panoramic view to kill for of the Dhauladhar range as a backdrop for the pong dam. Now that we got that out of the way Amakein Technologies strives to serve innovation, leadership and humour at your desk.
Take the plunge.
Fill in the form and apply to join our Universe. After all, you can’t score if you don’t take a shot.